Thursday, August 30, 2007

--For this week,--
--I tried to have high grades in quizzes--
--or even in seat works.--
--Even though they say nah,--
--"ako daw ang ace player when it comes to Math"--
--But in my case,-- --it is just a luck passing without studying.--
--But by this time in our Math 011 course,--
--I really pushed myself to study--
--without any hesitations. Even though,--
--Math sometimes really annoys me.--
--But ff course,--
--I also still wanted to achieve something better--
--that I really worked for on. So then,--
--at that day....--
--tense with....--
--“Don’t panic. Everything will be ok, eszai.”--
--Those words keep repeating in my mind during the period.--
--But then,--
--even though nervousness is killing me softly,--
--I still kept myself to the right track.--
--And so,--
--I’ve answered the questions correctly.--
--Lastly,--
--of course I passed.--
--I passed because of my determination I cultivated.--

No comments: