Thursday, August 30, 2007

~~In this situation, ~~
~~this challenge was one of the big deal for me. ~~
~~It’s because I chose to tell truths as long as I can. ~~
~~Of course, ~~
~~whose in here who haven’t committed single lie ever since? ~~
~~I think… ~~
~~I guess… ~~
~~Almost everybody is guilty. ~~
~~Sometimes to people, ~~
~~it’s been part of their life. ~~
~~But for this challenge in my life, ~~
~~I will try to be honest purely ~~
~~to myself and to people. ~~
~~And if I’ll rate myself for doing those, ~~
~~I probably would give 9 out of 10. ~~
~~Moreover, ~~
~~with this, ~~
~~I’m overconfident of myself ~~
~~because I have that improvement. ~~
~~With this, ~~
~~there’s a great intense at first. ~~
~~But the good thing is this, ~~
~~being honest is not hard unless you know yourself more ~~
~~because it’s a matter of conscience.~~

No comments: